Re: [prezveepsenator] DeLay to Spend Primary Night With Lobbyists

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      Not quite as bad as outrageous as taking a corporate
      jet to Houston for his mugshot, but in the same vein.
      I have a friend who recently quit her job overseeing
      elections here in Austin in protest of the compromised
      voting machines, so maybe Delay knows something we
      don't.
      Greg, it took me till today to decide, but I'm sitting
      out the primaries to sign Kinky's petition. I still
      haven't gotten over the Dem swiftboating of Paul
      Hackett and it seems like a good way to send the Dems
      a message that they are not ok with me.

      http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/03/07/news/politics/16_21_363_6_06.txt