Norm Coleman "served" by Michael Brown in hearings

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
      http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/02/10.html#a7104
      Norm Coleman gets humiliated again

      Josh sums it up about right.

      Josh Marshall:

      If you aren't watching the Michael Brown senate hearings, you just
      missed a real treat. Sen. Norm Coleman (R), doofus senator from
      Minnesota, just managed to get his butt kicked by disgraced former
      FEMA Director Michael Brown. That's a singular accomplishment.

      Video-WMP Video-QT

      "At the end, Coleman actually used the fact that he had run out of
      time to run away from the encounter with Brown. I'm not sure I've ever
      seen that happen before...read on
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
        We might see some footage in Al Franken campaign ads
        against Coleman in 08, if Franken gets the Dem
        nomination.. it's pretty much sure bet he is running.
        BTW, author/songwriter Kinky Friedman (writer of
        country classic songs such as 'Get your bisquits in
        the oven and your buns into bed' is running as an
        independant in the 06 Texas governors race. He has
        hired the mastermind of Jesse Ventura's suprise win
        in 98.