Re: [prezveepsenator] NYT: White House Knew of Levee's Failure on Night of Storm

    The White House is in a deinite crisis. Libby impicated Cheney, the LA story about a 2002 attack is being debunked, the House joined the Senate in calling for
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
      The White House is in a deinite crisis. Libby
      impicated Cheney, the LA story about a 2002 attack is
      being debunked, the House joined the Senate in calling
      for hearings in the NSA spying scandal, Abramhoff says
      he hs met the President about a dozen times and was
      invited to the ranch, Bush flipflopped on the cartoon
      response, and Brownie is singing.. I wonder if Rove is
      bogged down in the Plame investigation and not minding
      the store.

      === message truncated ===