Fahrenhiet 9/11

  • chuchun00
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27 6:23 PM
      You all should go see this movie. It's really funny. There seems to be
      lots of conspiracy theory for the Republicans. However i learn that
      there is a lot of dirty money that floats around any politians.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27 7:03 PM
        I enjoyed the movie also. I admire Moore because he doesn't pretend
        to be fair and balanced. He hates the Bush people and he clearly
        stated his reasons in the movie.

        Even the scandals Ulysses Grant and Warren Harding weren't nearly as
        bad as what we are dealing with right now.