Re: [prezveepsenator] NSA Whistleblower Alleges Illegal Spying

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Tice is to be commended for his courage and
      patriotism. I would like to encourage all who are
      concerned about the state of our nation and the
      horrible coverage by the press to consider joining me
      in an economic boycott of the New York Times to send a
      message to publisher Arthur Salzburger Jr that it was
      not ok to sit on this story since Oct. 04 or to stall
      on the Judy Miller debacle. In doing so, he may have
      contributed more to Bush' re-election than anyone
      else.

      http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story?id=1491889