Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Who killed Warren Harding?

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 10, 2006
      My recollection of Jess Smith is that he was a crony,
      who was a frequent companion of Florence Harding, who
      he and Warren called 'Duchess' due to her overblown
      aristocratic airs. He also acted as a liaison for
      Warren's affairs, including sneaking women into the
      White House. I seem to remember that he was found dead
      in an apparent suicide, a bullet to his right temple
      and though he was left-handed, the AG refused to
      investigate, the insinuation being that he was killed
      by someone inside the administration. He had been
      selling off massive amounts of federal liquor to cover
      his debts from playing the market very badly.
      Thanks for sending the info, Ram.

      === message truncated ===