Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Happy New Year (Without a Cookie)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      Happy New Year all! BTW I got a Christmas Eve treat
      this year.. I was leaving a restaurant and found
      myself standing next to one of my favorite historians,
      H.W. Brand. I shook his hand and told him how much I
      enjoyed his work.. he was very down to earth and a
      great guy.
      And Happy New Year to you folks at the White House if
      you are monitoring this message.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/CvmplB/TM