Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: My Thoughts On Bush's Latest Actions

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2005
      After 5 years of one outrage after another, I'm too
      inured to feel any kind of special outrage other than
      the fact that the power structure, ie the
      Washington/New York press corps, Democrats, moderate
      Republicans. etc., was so afraid of this bunch that
      they would not criticize, much less debunk lies, or
      expose stolen elections, politically motivated
      war-mongering and the most corrupt climate since
      Harding.
      That's the real outrage.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/CvmplB/TM