Re: My Thoughts On Bush's Latest Actions

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2005
      > Bush has never had any use for constitutional law and clearly has
      > only contempt for civil liberties. It is imperative that

      Bush is still the same fraternity President at Yale that he once was.
      He never grew up. To him, being the Commander in Chief is still a game
      of playing dress-up and acting cool.

      More than six thousand Katrina victim are still missing. But then, why
      would he give a damn.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2005
        After 5 years of one outrage after another, I'm too
        inured to feel any kind of special outrage other than
        the fact that the power structure, ie the
        Washington/New York press corps, Democrats, moderate
        Republicans. etc., was so afraid of this bunch that
        they would not criticize, much less debunk lies, or
        expose stolen elections, politically motivated
        war-mongering and the most corrupt climate since
        Harding.
        That's the real outrage.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/CvmplB/TM