analysis of kerry's handwriting

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
      http://www.lewrockwell.com/wallace/wallace186.html
      The Handwriting of John F. Kerry

      by Bob Wallace

      I've been a handwriting analyst for about 17 years. I
      don't do it that much anymore, but I did one for
      Bush's writing (click here).

      I have been unable to find any of Kerry's writing
      except his signature. Unfortunately, the signature
      only shows how the writer wants to appear to people.
      Even so, the signature can still be very useful.

      The one thing that Kerry DOES NOT show in his
      signature, that Bush shows in his writing, is
      exaggerated imagination, which is shown by excessively
      large loops. In Bush's case, it was in his lower
      loops, which deal with physical things. It's why Bush
      imagined such things as Saddam Hussein flying "Drones
      of Death" across the Atlantic ocean.

      Kerry essentially has no imagination at all. Again, I
      want to point out this is only according to his
      signature. Kerry is also less impulsive than Bush.
      Impulsiveness is shown by how far the writing slants
      to the right. It shows how much the writer is
      influenced by his feelings.

      Bush shows a great deal of impulsiveness in his
      writing. Kerry shows some too, but not nearly as much
      as Bush.

      Those two traits of Bush � his impulsiveness and his
      exaggerated imagination � are probably the main
      reasons he got himself into the mess he's in with
      Afghanistan and Iraq.

      Bush also has major daddy-problems. Kerry doesn't have
      that, fortunately. He actually appears to be closer to
      his mother than his father.

      Kerry is extremely egotistical, far more than Bush.
      See the size of those capital letters in relation to
      the small letters? They're huge, aren't they? This is
      an arrogant, egotistical man. He thinks far, far too
      much of himself. This is a flaw � a big flaw.

      Kerry also wants to appear important to people, and
      wants to shoulder a great deal of responsibility. You
      can see than in his clockwise, huge loop in the "J" in
      his name.

      He also, oddly enough, is a loner. Those straight
      downstrokes in the "J" and "y" show that. He really
      has no desire to mingle with people. He might do it
      because he is a politician, but I'll bet if he has any
      close friends, it might only be one.

      There is one thing in Kerry's handwriting I find very
      disturbing. The "K" in "Kerry" does not look like a K.
      It looks like a huge knife. That's pretty much
      self-explanatory, I think. I'll just say it can be a
      very bad thing that might possibly have something to
      do with violence.

      Is he intelligent? Yes, he is. He's a fast thinker,
      but he doesn't analyze things in any great detail.
      That's a problem Bush has, too.

      Those lower-case letters are a bit thready, which
      means not only is he is a fast thinker, but he doesn't
      want people to understand him. Let's just say he can
      dissemble at times.

      I really do wish I had two or three paragraphs of
      Kerry's writing. Then I would know what he's really
      like. As it stands now, I can only say he's not crazy,
      and he's more stable than Bush.

      Otherwise, this is an extremely egotistical, very
      confident, intelligent man who is a bit of a loner,
      who lacks imagination, who probably won't always tell
      the truth, and who does not analyze things in any
      great detail.

      What kind of President would he make? There's not
      enough of his writing to say. But I will say one
      thing: those who think he is a weakling who will roll
      over and give up in this "War on Terror" are sadly
      mistaken.

      August 14, 2004

      Bob Wallace [send him mail] is the author of I Write
      What I See. Please visit his Shameless Book Promotion
      Page. And here is his Page Full o' Fun. And this is
      where he blogs.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
        That's a fair and balanced assessment on both candidates. Darrell
        Hammond also observed that Kerry speaks much more in a theatrical
        way than Bush. Kerry makes anything plain and simple sound like
        something you aren't smart enough to understand, while Bush makes
        anything that doesn't make any sense sound like something a dumbass
        can understand.

        Kerry is an even worse speaker than Gore in some sense.