Re: Report: Sharon to Quit His Likud Party

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2005
      In light of this news I am very happy that some progress was made
      with Gaza "openings" for workers and others to travel in and out of
      that region. I felt for some time early elections were soon to take
      place in Israel. I sure want to hear an expert in the electoral
      process there and discover how this splinters the vote. Sharon is not
      my favorite person ever to grace the stage in the Middle Rast but I
      admit his overtures, though long delayed and too one-sided were
      better than I had hoped for his time in office.

      Gregory

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon