Jeanine Pirro Blasts Hillary's Party for Ex-Klansman " data-tooltip="Re: [prezveepsenator] Forwarded Article: <font size="4">Jeanine Pirro Blasts Hillary&#39;s Party for Ex-Klansman </font>">Re: [prezveepsenator] Forwarded Article: Jeanine Pirro Blasts Hillary's Party for Ex-Klansman

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hi Randal.. Welcome to the group. One of the many
      things I like about this group is that opinion ( and
      we have lots of opinions here ) might be challenged
      with well-documented rebuttals. For instance, one of
      my first posts here compared the current Bush
      administration to the Taft presidency 100 years ago,
      an argument that has some merit but after the
      discussion was done, I came out of it with a much
      better appreciation for William Taft and came to
      realize that our current inhabitant has more in common
      with Wilson.
      It would be appropriate to cite a specific interview
      in 2001 with specific details (who, what, when, where,
      etc) rather than quote an article from a news source I
      have never heard of which did not provide any
      sourcing.
      We are all becoming increasingly wary of news
      reporting, especially when we have Judy Miller and Bob
      Woodward, both Pulitzer prize winners, caught in
      serious discrepancies that have done much harm to
      their careers. I probably won't believe either of them
      again, which is sad because I really used to admire
      Woodward.
      I hope you learn as much from this group as I have.

      Tom

      --- boredokie@... wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      The following article has been forwarded to you by a
      reader of NewsMax.com.
      To visit NewsMax.com, point your browser to
      http://www.newsmax.com

      ---------------------------------

      Forwarded by: Randal (boredokie@...)
      ---------------------------------

      Jeanine Pirro Blasts Hillary's Party for Ex-Klansman

      New York Senate hopeful Jeanine Pirro is blasting 2008
      presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton for throwing a
      birthday party tonight for Ku Klux
      Klansman-turned-Senator Robert Byrd at the home of a
      civil rights pioneer.
      "It's outrageous and shocking that Senator Clinton and
      her Democrat colleagues would choose Frederick
      Douglass' house to honor Senator Robert Byrd, who has
      a history of involvement with hate groups and has used
      racial slurs publicly," Pirro spokeswoman Andrea
      Tantaros told the Associated Press.
      "Any person who has made racially insensitive comments
      and participated in groups that promote ethnic
      prejudice - Republican or Democrat - does not deserve
      support from a United States senator, especially the
      senator from New York, at a landmark that is so
      cherished by those who respect and honor racial
      equality," Pirro's spokeswoman added.
      Byrd joined the Klan in 1943 and rose the level of
      Kleagle before being unan . . .
      To read the rest of this article Click Here.

      Terms of Service.