Re: Bob Woodward testifies in Libby case

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
      Greg,

      I think this is most amusing...or amazing...what great spy writer
      could ever have a manuscript that would rival this real-life one?

      Gregory

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon
      <gregcannon1@y...> wrote:

      > http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-
      usleak1117,0,3027577.story?coll=ny-leadnationalnews-headlines

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
        Gregory,

        I agree, it is a very odd situation. And I just heard
        something about Libby's lawyers saying Woodward's
        statement is not totally true. I don't know the
        details on what they're saying.

        Greg

        === message truncated ===