Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: The Badge of Honor

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2005
      I agree with everything both of you guys said and,
      further more, really appreciate the historical
      perspective that you bring to the discussions.
      I also agree that Bill Clinton showed glimpses of
      greatness by bring in Republicans David Gergen and
      William Cohen, but then I factor in Dick Morris and it
      goes down a few pegs.. I wouldn't want to argue that
      it didn't work, though.

      Tom

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/CvmplB/TM