Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Vietnam War history

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
      Oh yeah.. Now we know where junior gets his political
      skills.. I'd put Tyler, W Harrison ( number one vote
      getter for the 'thinning out the herd' award for not
      wearing enough clothes to inauguration), and Harding
      in there as well.
      Any other nominees?

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/CvmplB/TM