Re: Rudey Cheney

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2004
      If it was Al Gore who said "go fuck yourself" on the Senate floor,
      the Republicans and the media would have gone hyper and started
      yelling at him and asking for an impeachment.

      But when Dick Cheney says it, those are the words from God. The
      hypocrisy of the current GOP is unbelievable.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2004
        When I heard about it, the first thing I thought was that it was too bad he wasn't
        caught on camera, so the FCC could fine him a couple million dollars.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2004
          And Cheney can make that couple million dollars easily with
          Halliburton.