Re: Miers Withdraws Nomination

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2005
      I started to like her after learning more about her - a pro-life
      centrist who would fit O'Connor's seat well, albeit her lack of legal
      knowledge. Too bad the Republican hypocrites took her down by using the
      lame reason of qualification. Dershowitz just said on Springer that he
      still remember how little Thomas's knowledge mattered during his
      confirmation.