My blog.

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
      Dear fellow member,

      I thought I would take a moment for a self serving post.

      http://opedwriter.blogspot.com/

      After months of contemplating I made the decision a couple of weeks
      ago to construct a blog for the purpose of discussing current
      events. It is, one could argue, another blog of probably far too
      many such web sites that currently fill cyber space.

      However I feel that these blogs are an important part of democracy,
      and so I add mine to the mix of diverse Internet chatter. I do not
      aim to find any particular niche of reader or be labeled in the
      process. Rather I hope to submit free wheeling thoughts and analysis
      (to the best of my ability) that will garner kind thoughts as often
      of hostile ones.

      Perhaps no other time in our history are we confronted with such far
      reaching and dire problems across the globe as we find ourselves in
      today. Therefore, I hope to add one more voice for thoughtful
      dialogue as opposed to confrontational rhetoric.

      http://opedwriter.blogspot.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
        Bravo, Gregory! I will be a frequent reader. Please keep up the good work.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
          Nice site, Gregory, and good blogging. Consider
          yourself bookmarked.

          Tom

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/CvmplB/TM