Re: Quake toll rises to 18,000 in worst-hit Pakistan

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2005
      I woke up to this story and have been watching as I have been in and
      out today, but it just gets worse. This is so sad. This is when the
      international community needs to commit themselves to action as so
      much needs to be done.

      Gregory

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon
      <gregcannon1@y...> wrote:

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051009/india_nm/india218770_2;_ylt=AkSx_W
      KNT18fxhFZeK1h6dz9xg8F;_ylu=X3oDMTA2ZGZwam4yBHNlYwNmYw--