Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: GOP Bennett’s remarks on blacks, crime stir outrage

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      It didn't surprise me a bit. BTW, Bennet claims to
      have dated Janis Joplin when he was grad student at
      the University of Texas @ Austin in the sixties. Upon
      hearing this about 15 years ago, I gave up alcohol and
      all psychotropic agents in an effort to remain alert
      at all times. The world had suddenly become a far more
      unpredictable place than I had ever imagined.

      ---------------------------------
      Are we supposed to be shocked/surprised? I wonder why
      Trent Lott is so
      popular in the South. I mean... haven't we gotten used
      to these kind
      of stuff after 40 years of racist legacy of the
      Republican Party long ago?

      I wonder why people are so mad when the Republicans
      start showing
      their true selves.

      Terms of Service.