Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: National publication reports Bush doing shots again.

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2005
      Maybe he's realizing that he was a bit off in his
      estimated casualty count of 0, as he told Pat
      Robertson before the Iraq invasion. If he's drinking
      (I first heard rumors in 2003 from a friend who got
      it from Bill Moyer's film crew ), it may indicate that
      there is a conscience back there somewhere. It will
      be interesting to see if he is more from the LBJ
      school of politically-motivated war-mongering or the
      Nixon camp where it never sinks in.

      As if he's ever gone through any hardship in Bush
      World. Unbelievable.

      President bush
      President george w bush
      Supreme court justices