Re: Phil Donahue vs Bill O'Reilly on Iraq

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2005
      Tip of the iceberg I'd say. There must be good reasons why Al
      Franken's book sold more than a million. The demand for truth is out
      there, as we've seen the success of DailyKos and Air America Radio.

      We'll see how the wealthy liberals change the status quo with their
      plan to reform the media.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>