Re: Bill Maher lectures Bush in the tarnished White House.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
      Maher is one of the Thomas Paines of our time. Or, more precisely, he
      speaks his mind like Tom Paine and lives his life like Ben Franklin.
      Not everybody loves him, but he knows he's an important voice among
      us. Too bad even Comedy Central wouldn't take him after his telling
      the truth at the wrong time.

      I miss Polititally Incorrect.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>