Landrieu broke down in tears

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7000022527
      Louisiana Senator Threatens President Bush

      September 4, 2005 11:49 a.m. EST

      Douglas Maher - All Headline News Staff Reporter

      Washington, D.C. (AHN) - Louisiana Democrat Sen. Mary Landrieu
      threatens President Bush with physical violence this morning on ABC's
      Sunday morning news program, "This Week".

      "If one person criticizes our sheriffs, or says one more thing,
      including the President of the United States, he will hear from me -
      one more word about it after this show airs and I - I might likely
      have to punch him - literally," says Landrieu.

      "The President came here yesterday for a photo-op, he got his photo-op
      but we are never going to get this fixed if he does not send us help now."

      It is a felony to threaten the President of The United States with
      violence.

      No official comment from the White House has been reported.