New Group

  • Randal
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hi everyone, I created a new group and I would like to invite you to
      come join. It is for discussion of Bill and Hillary Clinton. While I
      am not particularly a fan of the Clinton's, but I do find myself
      intrigued by them.

      I hope you will come.

      Randal
    • Randal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2006
        As many of you know I had closed Our American Presidents group. But
        now I truly wish I hadn't closed it. I am still very busy with other
        chores and what have you, but I just really need my group.lol

        I created another one called Our American Leaders on MSN groups. I put
        it on MSN groups because they have some feature we don't have here on
        Yahoo.

        So here is the new URL: I hope you will come and join again.

        http://groups.msn.com/OurAmericanLeaders

        Thanks

        Randal
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17, 2006
          I'd be glad to join, Randal.. your input to this group
          is welcome, as far as I'm concerned.. I've always
          enjoyed our discussions.
          Tom

          --- Randal <munnie_mee@...> wrote:

          > As many of you know I had closed Our American
          > Presidents group. But
          > now I truly wish I hadn't closed it. I am still very
          > busy with other
          > chores and what have you, but I just really need my
          > group.lol
          >
          > I created another one called Our American Leaders on
          > MSN groups. I put
          > it on MSN groups because they have some feature we
          > don't have here on
          > Yahoo.
          >
          > So here is the new URL: I hope you will come and
          > join again.
          >
          > http://groups.msn.com/OurAmericanLeaders
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Randal

        • as_is_35
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28 1:52 AM
            I have decided to start a new President's group. I have been missing it
            something bad. I had created it on MSN groups but I had problems
            getting in the group. So I hope you will all come and join again.

            Thanks

            Randal
          • Randal
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
              I have created a group for those who like discussing the 40th
              President Ronald Reagan. I hope you will come and join.