Has anyone read The Gilded Age before?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
      Mark Twain's first novel that is.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
        I have a copy in my pile of books that I'll read eventually, but that
        pile is very large and is always getting larger.
        Greg
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
          I'm having the same problem. I've bought dozens of books that I
          haven't gotten a chance to read. (Thanks to Amazon!) My supervisor
          at work told me it's a great book.

          Ram
        • featherfoster
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
            Any Mark Twin is a lot better than most writers today! Enjoy it!

            FSF

            --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Ram Lau" <ramlau@y...>