Refugees coming to El Paso

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050903/ap_on_re_us/katrina_refugees_hk4

      Perry's office announced that thousands more evacuees
      would be directed to shelters in Austin, Corpus
      Christi, Lubbock, Amarillo and El Paso. The governor
      also deployed 1,000 Texas National Guard troops to
      provide security and support evacuation operations.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Can we stop calling them "refugees" anymore? For God's sake, they are
        tax-paying Americans too.

        Ram

        --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon <gregcannon1@y...>