774Re: Carter interviews

    May 11 9:22 PM
      Thanks Gregory! This vintage interview was conducted when I was just
      more than 2 months old! I will print it out and get a chance to read
      it during my summer travels. (His Sharing Good Times is currently what
      I listening to when I'm driving in my car.)

      And speaking of Plains, Georgia, Jesse and I actually went to that
      peanuts town during last Christmas. It's a lovely place to visit.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>
      wrote:
      > From CSPAN
      >
      > http://www.c-span.org/apa/carter.asp?CatCodePairs=Current_events,carter;
      >
      > Found this interesting and so I pass the link along to you.
      >
      > The Jimmy Carter Oral History is one of several presidential oral
      > histories conducted by the Miller Center of Public Affairs, a
      > nonpartisan and nonprofit research center at the University of Virginia
      > whose mission is to study and inform the national and international
      > policies of the United States, with a special emphasis on the American
      > presidency.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic