391One honest after thought

    Nov 6, 2004
      The Bush Campaign won big with 9/11 and religion by triggering
      people's worst fears, hatreds, and prejudices at the same level the
      Nazis did after the Reichstag Fire of 1933. By shamelessly
      exploiting public sentiment and cynically manipulating the ignorance
      of the ill-informed electorate, they have successfully gained their
      so-called political capital on the expense of the future of this
      country.

      $7 trillion of debt, an over-extended military, social intolerance,
      religious fascism, a declining international status, and an
      increasingly poor education - I honestly don't know if we have much
      time left for a change after 4 more years.

      Ram