2561Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: 44 Years After JFK's Death, New Assassination Plot Revealed

  • Brian Todd
    Nov 23 8:52 PM
      Remember to take into account that John Kennedy was a very unpopular president, and likely would NOT have been re-elected president in 1964.  It sounds very crass, but he did not become popular until after his assassination.

      In Liberty,

      Brian

      greg wrote:

      Then who would the candidates have been in 1968? Nixon v. Johnson?

      Or, in Ram's scenario, who might have succeeded Reagan in 1980 or 1984?

      This could all easily get too hypothetical.