2040Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Happy Election Day

    Nov 8, 2006
      Yes,I gained my respect for you in the Presidents
      group, which is why I'm even discussing it. I know you
      can be open-minded. Don't take our word for it, but
      maybe do a little research. Check out the 9/11
      commission report, and of the Republican led House or
      Senate reports, any of the intelligence reports, any
      major news outlet besides Fox News. In fact any
      credible source except for Dick Cheney or Fox. The
      evidence is overwhelming.

      === message truncated ===
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic