2035Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Happy Election Day

  • Randal Brown
    Nov 8, 2006
      Well sure I'm not wanting to start an argument or make anyone mad. I just believe what I believe in.  I will admit I could be wrong, and I will be the first to admit it. With all do respect to the President, I just simply disagree. I do believe Saddam was involved.  It just would might near take God to come down here and tell me other wise to change my mind.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  But the true matter of the fact is, the world is safer without Saddam in rule. I don't know anyone who would argue that.

      I truly hope that the new Democratic controlled Congress will be good for America.  I don't see it happening, but I hope for our country, that they will be.

      I am glad however, to see Donald Rumsfeld leaving.  I liked Rumsfeld for a while, but I personally haven't seen any evidence lately that he knows what he is doing.  So I'm glad to see him going.  I don't know much about the possible replacement.  Mr. Gates I believe served in the Bush 41 administration.

      I'm not a close minded person per sei.  And as you may remember from my President's group, I don't and won't argue with a person.  I don't believe in it.  But I love a good old fashioned calm discussion.

      Randal

      THOMAS JOHNSON <AVRCRDNG@...> wrote:
      In the interests of keeping this an attempt at a
      dialogue and not an argument, I would like to point
      out that Democrats are very capable of being poorly
      informed too.
      The country is broken.... the way to heal it is for
      us to ditch this red state/blue state crap and start
      to listen to each other.
      Randal, you are a gentleman and a fair guy and I'd
      like to try and make a deal with you. If you would be
      willing to continue this discussion with a open mind
      that you may be wrong about that, I'll do the same in
      any issue that you care to discuss.
      It's my hope that the Dems will govern from the center
      and not from the fringes. The next party that does
      that will not only garner this nation's gratitude, but
      it's votes, as well.

      Tom