2027Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Happy Election Day

    Nov 8, 2006
      Randal.. I have a lot of respect for you, and as such,
      I ask you this respectfully. Do you believe that
      Saddam Hussein was responsible or played any role in
      the 9/11 attacks?

      Tom

      === message truncated ===
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic