1718Re: Al-Zarqawi story

    Jun 9, 2006
      > other things, that the demise of Zarqawi might
      > aid the new government, it will probably slow
      > down the insurgency for a while, etc.

      All I can say is that I sincerely hope that this is the case. A
      realist would see the potential of the backlash of killing the
      regional leader of an organization whose members aren't afraid of
      dying for their cause.

      Therefore, that was good news but surely not that big of a deal. At
      least lot much bigger than Specter's going public to criticize
      Cheney's darkness.