1715Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Al-Zarqawi story

  • richard kelly
    Jun 9, 2006
      Gregory:

      Actually I got that from an interview last night
      on the Charlie Rose show, I dont have cable or
      watch Fox.

      As long as this insurgency goes on, our troops
      will stay in Iraq, so of course our goal ought to
      be to see the Iraqi government succeed.

      As far as worrying about making the Arabs angry,
      you do understand this is a war. No doubt D-Day
      made Hitler angry, so I guess we shouldn't have
      done it? As I understand it, and of course my reading
      comprehension is suspect, the goal in a war is to
      defeat your enemy, not to worry about his feelings.

      Cheers,

      Richard Kelly

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic