1708Re: Al-Zarqawi story

    Jun 9 2:14 AM
      > divisive fellow than an unifying force. I have speculated all day
      > with friends here that this might make the insurgent's s more
      > committed and strong in the long run. Bush had a good day and will

      Precisely what I thought when the news first came out on TV at 4AM.
      Didn't we just make the madmen "madder" by killing one of their many
      leaders?

      If nuking the entire middle east and wipe them all out is not an
      option, perhaps we should come up with something wiser than making the
      angry mob angrier?