1368Re: DeLay to give up majority leader post

    Jan 7, 2006
      Tom,

      I have to agree with the other two distinguish historian members and
      conclude that the Gilded Age was a very corrupt era. But after the
      corruption came the better days of the Progressive era.

      Let's hope that history repeats itself very soon!

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@c...>