1367Re: DeLay to give up majority leader post

  • Gregory
    Jan 7, 2006
      I think one should look at the era of westward growth and the days of
      the railroads expanding across America for a time when Congress had
      some problems. Was it worse? I guess that all is a judgement call
      and how one evaluates it. But I can tell you this from just being
      old enough to know, but in the last 25 years nothing has topped this
      last week for pure scandal and nervous folks all over D.C.

      Gregory

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS JOHNSON