1250Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Democrats Win Gov. Races in N.J., Va.

    Nov 9, 2005
      No it wasn't close at all here (though we had low turn
      out, 8%, which is low even for El Pasoans, who are
      notoriously apathetic about politics). The final
      result here was 68% to 32%, 19854 votes to 9309 votes.

      http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051109/D8DOM65GE.html

      === message truncated ===
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic