115Re: letter to the kerry campaign

    Aug 4, 2004
      I think a more important letter to be sent is the one that goes to
      Zell Miller's office. He has done the worst thing that he could ever
      have done to his party and to his people.

      He fails to see that the whole world has always been moving towards
      a more tolerant and inclusive society, even before Galileo was
      persecuted. In his static worldview, anti-lynching and supporting
      interracial marriage are still very liberal ideas.

      I hope that old man and Ralph Nader will finally wake up before more
      damage is done.