1135Re: Remember the Maine

    Oct 4, 2005
      Nobody wants to lose his/her job. Nobody dares to speak out. Sad eh?
      We'll see how the wealthy liberals pull this media war off. So far
      it's been nothingness on the left. Jon Stewart and Air America Radio
      and DailyKos are all promising. It's tough because many people are all
      brainwashed by the Rush and Savage et al. since long ago. Tragic, but
      that's where we are right now.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS JOHNSON <AVRCRDNG@F...>
      wrote:
      > I watched a pretty good symposium of NYT opinion
      > writers last weekend on Cspan2, and there was one
      > moment in particular that was especially poignant
      > when a mild-mannered gentleman asked how the best
      > journalists in the world had failed to question Bush
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic