1036Re: anybody watching the MSNBC telethon?

    Sep 2, 2005
      Racism is too deeply ingrained in American history, even way before
      the country was founded. And I doubt this salient and stigmatic irony,
      so contradictory to the spirit of America, will ever been truly
      reconciled.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS JOHNSON <AVRCRDNG@F...>

      http://www.kget.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=0E71260D-B9E0-4A4A-8621-7A101016AA7A
      > Kanye West Slams Bush In Live Telethon
      >
      > Ryan Burrow - Chicago
      >
      > During NBC's live broadcast of Concert for Hurricane
      > Relief rapper
      > Kanye West, in what appeared to be an impromptu
      > address, told viewers
      > that National Guardsmen were given the unfair order to
      > shoot at
      > African-Americans on the streets of New Orleans.
      >
      > In a stumbling, yet defiant statement, West proclaimed
      > that when
      > African-Americans were caught stealing in New Orleans,
      > they were
      > called looters. However when whites were caught, they
      > were just
      > feeding their families.
      >
      > He was joined by former Saturday Night Live star Mike
      > Myers, who
      > returned to the script, and seemed frustrated by the
      > the rapper's remarks.
      >
      > West then declared "George Bush doesn't care about
      > black people."
      > Before the rapper could complete his statement, NBC
      > producers cut away.
      >
      > The hour-long NBC telethon Friday raised money for the
      > Red Cross.
      > Other musicians included Harry Connick Junior, Tim
      > McGraw, and Aaron
      > Neville.

      > United
      > state bankruptcy court western district of texas
      > President george w. bush
      > United state
      > bankruptcy court california
      > United state
      > bankruptcy court southern district of indiana
      > United state bankruptcy
      > court ohio
      > President bush

      > Terms of Service.