102Re: another man who didn't want to be president

    Aug 1 11:22 AM
      And whoever it was died before the electoral votes were officialy
      counted, so his votes mostly went to other people. I think it was
      someone who lost to Grant, so either in 1868 or 1872.
      Was James Sherman related to the Sherman (brother of William Tecumseh
      Sherman) who was seeking the Republican nomination in 1880?