Re: Ezekiel 5:13-17 compared to 4th seal?

  • miller63366
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      The forth horse in most bibles is named a pale horse.

      KJV:

      Revelation 6 :8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

      The Greek word for pale here is clwros which is green. And this same word clwros is used 4 times in the new testament. I will list them below.

      Mark 6: 39And he commanded them to make all sit down by companies upon the green grass.

      Revelation 6: 8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

      Revelation 8: 7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

      Revelation 9: 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

      So now we know the word used for pale is green, it's a green horse that is used in forth seal. And each one of these "horses" are spirits that stand before the Lord. And He sends them out unto the world.

      Zechariah 6: 5And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.

      Here are the horses:

      Red = communism
      White = Catholicism
      Black = capitalism