Nicolas Sarkosy

  • fernando sanchez
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 15, 2008
      Please, look for Nicolas Sarkosy what his name means. Look for what he want for Israel an the medle east. He is the actual President of France and the EU, and he acually form the Union for mediteraneo.. Read about his parents. He want move his troops to Israel and want make Pease an Security for Israel.
      Fernando.

    • Dan Bigelow
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 15, 2008
        I agree, but you must admit that the area of the Mediterranean is the area of the old Roman empire, also in Daniel chapter 2&7 there are only 4 kingdoms the 10 toes and the to horns come out of the 4th empire.

        Dan Bigelow

        From: Dan Bigelow <heybiggs@yahoo. com>
        To: prewrathonly@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 4:45 PM

        This Mediterranean union could develop into the fulfillment of (Rev. 13:1) the beast that comes up out of the sea having seven heads ans ten horns.

        Dan

        From: heybiggs <heybiggs@yahoo. com>
        Date: Monday, July 14, 2008 1:10 pm
        To: prewrathonly@ yahoogroups. com

        > Hey guys check out this article,

        http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ap/20080713/ ap_on_re_ eu/eu_mediterran ean_summit

      • fernando sanchez
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 15, 2008
          Look for who is behind the scene, Nicolas Sarkosy.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 15, 2008
            If you want to read the book that Mark Miller got this from, you can
            get it from Amazon.com for $25. Here's the link. It got good reviews.

            http://www.amazon.com/Behold-Pale-Horse-William-Cooper/dp/0929385225

            No matter that those in high places make plans.
            History shall always be guided by His hands.

            DennisK