A fast growing Ebay Alternative Hits Australia

  • offermeau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Hey mates, I've always been looking for a better way to buy and sell
      online and ebay was my only recourse for this. However, I was going
      through youtube and saw that there's this newly launched online
      auction site in Australia called http://www.offerme.au I was
      intrigued at the publicity and work that they have been doing so I
      decided to check it out. It's amazing how I saw that for a recently
      launched auction site, it already had a lot of online buyers and
      seller. Check it out for yourself and see how easy it is to use and
      transact!