Preterism teaches that the Second Appearing of Christ and the Resurrection of the dead took place at the fall of the earthly, hand-made house of God (II Cor. 5:1), when the ancient Ministration of Death and Condemnation ("the old covenant") disappeared in A. D. 70 (Heb. 8:13).
What does this mean for us today? What are the implications? How should the realization of the fulfilled hope of "Christ in you" (the resurrection of "the body") affect our theology, our worship, our worldview and our lives?
This Trinitarian, Calvinistic group is dedicated to a discussion of these and related issues.
Owner/Moderater: David A. Green
Homepage: The Preterist Cosmos (Link will open in new window.)
Click here to see the group rules for discussion. (Link will open in new window.)
- Religious Education
- Jun 23, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.