Re: Please Read. The Revitalization of PtM.

  • Laura Elizabeth OLacy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2012
      I am still here..... Stuck in Alaska and dying for a DL fix.  Until I bought a copy of the 50th press kit DVD I thought Eisner was GONE..... Sadly, not so! Arrrrgh...

      I cant wait to see carsland, not so sure about the remake of the Hollywood area of the park (hope the Animation bldg is still there!) I am also looking forward to a revitalization of Tomorrowland....."a world on the move!"..... Not lately!!! Bring back the people mover at the very least!

      Also, BRAVE is so AWESOME!! I have already taken people to see it 3 times! And it gets better each time I go!  I am ready to hear news of a sequel! ... Heck, between, Meirda, her three hyper brothers, and the king and queen there is material for 3 or 4 more films......at least as many as SHREK pulled off... And that doen't even take the suitors into account!   Heck, maybe a show in the park like they did for Hunchback???

      Provide a topic, and I probably have a reply for it...... But I don't guarantee it will match everybody elses.

      Laura