Re: [prepare4contact] Re: 'Returned Lyran Commander' Dracko Imposter, has bee...

  • DEre331122@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Cassie,

      I am guessing, but I think I was chosen by the Grey's and Reptilians,
      because I have some rare genetics, they wanted to study!!
      I am a twin, and I have to honestly tell you, I think we are
      fraternal, but my twin sister thinks we are identical. We were Baby A and B on all our
      Birth papers, without mention of our twin designation!! We would need a DNA
      test to confirm one way or the other, and so far we havent't done so.
      My twin and I had telepathy, telekinitics, and astral projection
      togeather, when we were young. I believe we also dreamed the same dream,
      occasionally, as well!!
      I have red hair. That is the rarest type of normal haircolor. Albino
      hair and skin is rarer, but that is a genetic anomoly.
      I have 0- blood type. That is the Universal Donor blood type, but also
      the rarest of the normal blood types. Only 7% of the population has this
      blood type.
      I have low blood pressure, it is consistantly low.
      I have Rainbow Eyecolor. My eyes are every general color, eyes are.
      Starting with the outer white, my eyes then have a grey outer ring, then blue
      merging to green, merging to brown, in the center, than the black dot in the
      middle.
      I have small patches of psoraisis. That is a throwback to our scaley
      skinned ancestors, wheather sea or land. It appears in stressful situations!!
      These are the most obvious differences from most people. I think this
      is a plausable reason why I was chosen for ET study. There may be other
      reasons that I am unaware of!!

      Namaste and ESPAVO
      Dianne Crystal Wave

    • Jake
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hi Cassie,
        How was your weekend of chocolate,and yummies ??

        Jake

        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 1, 2004
          Hi Jake,

          It was really wonderous and fattening...and by Sunday I realised I was bored
          and needed a little "drama" so I watched news TV.

          We still have pizza in the fridge.... ;-)

        • maryclaire233
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 2, 2004
            You mention your blood type is O-. That is fairly rare, 7% or so as
            you say. However, it is not the rarest. AB- is more rare, at less
            than 1% of the population, AB+ at about 3% and B- (at least in the
            U.S. and western Europe) is pretty rare at 1% B+ is about 8%.

            --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, DEre331122@a... wrote:

            > Hi Cassie,
            >
            > I am guessing, but I think I was chosen by the Grey's and
            Reptilians,
            > because I have some rare genetics, they wanted to study!!
            > I am a twin, and I have to honestly tell you, I think we are
            > fraternal, but my twin sister thinks we are identical. We were Baby
            A and B on all our
            > Birth papers, without mention of our twin designation!! We would
            need a DNA
            > test to confirm one way or the other, and so far we havent't done
            so.
            > My twin and I had telepathy, telekinitics, and astral
            projection
            > togeather, when we were young. I believe we also dreamed the same
            dream,
            > occasionally, as well!!
            > I have red hair. That is the rarest type of normal
            haircolor. Albino
            > hair and skin is rarer, but that is a genetic anomoly.
            > I have 0- blood type. That is the Universal Donor blood
            type, but also
            > the rarest of the normal blood types. Only 7% of the population has
            this
            > blood type.
            > I have low blood pressure, it is consistantly low.
            > I have Rainbow Eyecolor. My eyes are every general color,
            eyes are.
            > Starting with the outer white, my eyes then have a grey outer ring,
            then blue
            > merging to green, merging to brown, in the center, than the black
            dot in the
            > middle.
            > I have small patches of psoraisis. That is a throwback to
            our scaley
            > skinned ancestors, wheather sea or land. It appears in stressful
            situations!!
            > These are the most obvious differences from most people. I
            think this
            > is a plausable reason why I was chosen for ET study. There may be
            other
            > reasons that I am unaware of!!
            >
            > Namaste and
            ESPAVO
            > Dianne
            Crystal Wave

          • robin montgomery
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 2, 2004
              i have AB+ i knew it was kind of rare but not 3%! i better get myself to the blood bank.robin

              maryclaire233 <maryclaire233@...> wrote:

              You mention your blood type is O-. That is fairly rare, 7% or so as
              you say. However, it is not the rarest. AB- is more rare, at less
              than 1% of the population, AB+ at about 3% and B- (at least in the
              U.S. and western Europe) is pretty rare at 1% B+ is about 8%.

              --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, DEre331122@a... wrote:

              > Hi Cassie,
              >
              > I am guessing, but I think I was chosen by the Grey's and
              Reptilians,
              > because I have some rare genetics, they wanted to study!!
              > I am a twin, and I have to honestly tell you, I think we are
              > fraternal, but my twin sister thinks we are identical. We were Baby
              A and B on all our
              > Birth papers, without mention of our twin designation!! We would
              need a DNA
              > test to confirm one way or the other, and so far we havent't done
              so.
              > My twin and I had telepathy, telekinitics, and astral
              projection
              > togeather, when we were young. I believe we also dreamed the same
              dream,
              > occasionally, as well!!
              > I have red hair. That is the rarest type of normal
              haircolor. Albino
              > hair and skin is rarer, but that is a genetic anomoly.
              > I have 0- blood type. That is the Universal Donor blood
              type, but also
              > the rarest of the normal blood types. Only 7% of the population has
              this
              > blood type.
              > I have low blood pressure, it is consistantly low.
              > I have Rainbow Eyecolor. My eyes are every general color,
              eyes are.
              > Starting with the outer white, my eyes then have a grey outer ring,
              then blue
              > merging to green, merging to brown, in the center, than the black
              dot in the
              > middle.
              > I have small patches of psoraisis. That is a throwback to
              our scaley
              > skinned ancestors, wheather sea or land. It appears in stressful
              situations!!
              > These are the most obvious differences from most people. I
              think this
              > is a plausable reason why I was chosen for ET study. There may be
              other
              > reasons that I am unaware of!!
              >
              > Namaste and
              ESPAVO
              > Dianne
              Crystal Wave

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 3, 2004
                Hi Cassie,

                The point of 0- blood type, is it is a rare blood type, that can be
                given in transfusion to any blood type!!
                These other rare blood types indicate they are rare on Earth and
                possibly in Space, and may indicate a special rare Earth or Space family!!

                Namaste and ESPAVO
                Dianne Crystal Wave