ExoNews TV: Duck on Mars: Is NASA Lying?

  • Exopolitics
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2013

      ExoNews TV just uploaded a video

      ExoNews -- Duck on Mars: Is NASA Lying?
      You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by ExoNews TV. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.
      ©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

    • star_avi8or
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31, 2013

        How can anyone seriously believe that is a walking, breathing, living duck? How can you make out walking and behavior from a still photo? It is nothing more than an illusion created from shadows on a rock that the blowing sands of Mars has worn away. It is protruding from the sandy surface. I'd be more intrigued by the possibility that there is a cave behind what people want to call a duck.

        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, <exopolitics@...> wrote:

        ExoNews TV just uploaded a video

        ExoNews -- Duck on Mars: Is NASA Lying?
        Another photo from the Mars Curiosity Rover shows what clearly appears to be a duck walking and behaving normally.. If the atmosphere of Mars has only trace elements of oxygen, as NASA claims, then it would be impossible for the duck to be walking the surface of Mars without being in extreme distress. Is it an optical illusion or is NASA lying?

      • daryldavis00@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 31, 2013
          Hey star_avi8or,

          Maybe it doesn't quack like duck due to the thinner Mars atmosphere? If it still walks like one, we have to make certain allowances do we not?

          Seriously, though, I've been a little disappointed with the level of discourse in this group. Surely we could be discussing more important issues than free-ranging Martian fowl?

          The whole concept of preparing for contact raises all sorts of interesting dilemmas:

          Do we make treaties with some alien races and not others? Why?

          Do we leave Earth to the animal kingdom -- ascend to the stars? Why not?

          Do we share the planet -- assuming we aren't already -- openly with visiting aliens landing right in our midst -- while we still carry on our dull normal lives? Or do we forsake the nine to five routine and adopt UFO technologies that leave nothing but free time to do....?

          Won't we always be dependent upon alien races for protection since some races, potentially hostile, will always be far more advanced than we are -- we late developers?

          If the Middle East devolves into WW III, will the aliens openly step in? Or will the military finally roll out some of their reverse-engineered exotic technologies?

          Are there also chickens on Mars? (Kidding!)

          Daryl
        • exopolitics

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 31, 2013
              There's no harm in speculation, Michael:

              So how often do you see a single duck in the desert?

              Is this then proof of underground lakes?

              Of all birds to take to Mars, why would we choose the duck?

              Are these Annunaki ducks? Distant cousins to our Earth ducks?

              What came first to Mars, the chicken or the duck?

              My point is that such speculation can go nowhere. It would be more productive to discuss preparatory matters. But this is not MY group; I'm just putting in my two cents.

              Daryl
            • exopolitics

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 1, 2013
                  no mosquitos please!

                             Cosmic Soul

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 1, 2013
                    Hi Daryl,

                    I'm thinking not all life elsewhere is hostile, or ducks,  especially not simple bacteria or microbes as often stated by some of the well known Astronomers & other space scientists here on earth.  You did mention ascending to the stars,  something I think is a worthy goal for us Humans.  I for one snigger at the mere mention of UFO's or treat this subject as a joke but as something worthwhile learning more about.  I don't think who has the most shiney rocks at the end of their life is the real winner but who actually can expand their horizons and what I think P4C is all about is a bigger part of that than most will admit.

                    CJ

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 1, 2013
                      Ooops,  did a typo out of haste that altered the meaning of what I tried to say,  corrected below in red.  My apologies to all.  Feelin rather GRRR at makin that mistake.

                      CJ

                      I'm thinking not all life elsewhere is hostile, or ducks,  especially not simple bacteria or microbes as often stated by some of the well known Astronomers & other space scientists here on earth.  You did mention ascending to the stars,  something I think is a worthy goal for us Humans.  I for one DON'T snigger at the mere mention of UFO's or treat this subject as a joke but as something worthwhile learning more about.  I don't think who has the most shiney rocks at the end of their life is the real winner but who actually can expand their horizons and what I think P4C is all about is a bigger part of that than most will admit.

                      CJ